Poop! Where has the time gone?! We're already into spring of 2017 and I haven't even posted my recap of 2016, shame on me!! So here you go, my list of favorite places I have enjoyed throughout all of the last year with the addition of some of my favorite things to order! If you see words in blue, those are links to the menu's, go have a peak and drool with me!
FAVORITE HAPPY HOUR:
- Imperial: cocktails on draft-$5 Vieux Carre, fried chicken, and artisan cheese plate
- Three Doors Down: crostini with boquerones egg, and pickled egg, and eggplant parmesan
- Nel Centro: duck leg confit on a happy hour menu, please and thank you! $6 house wines, and meatballs!
- Miya Moto: always order the monkey brain and hawaiian tuna poke!
- Kim Jong Grillin': the spicy chicken bibim bowl, all the way!
- Chicken n Guns: half a chicken, extra potatoes, and extra aji sauce!
- Guero: which is no longer a cart, but a brick and mortar:) the pollo pabil torta and the frida bowl!
- Kopi Koffee: the cardamom coffee is my happy place
- Two Strokes Coffee: the vibe and friendly staff keep me coming back, oh and their mocha's!
- Water Ave Coffee: i usually just buy beans here for coffee at home and every once in awhile i'll enjoy their wonderful lite breakfast selections.
- Samurai Blue: $3 hand rolls on happy hour, fire in the whole, willamette dragon, and the surf & turf rolls!
- Miya Moto: all the usual suspects
- bridges cafe & catering: best egg's benedict in the neighborhood, and the city breakfast with fried eggs is my comfort meal during these soggy winters
- Hunny Milk: all of their dishes -and they change their offerings- a 'grown up coffee' and of coure an order of biscuits
- Tasty n Sons: burmese red pork stew, chilaquiles, and always shakshuka
so tell me what of my favorites are your favorites, and what of your personal favorites needs to become one of mine?