DEGUSTABOX UNBOXING JANUARY 2017
happy new year everyone!
i'm back with my first post for 2017, unboxing one of my favorite subscription boxes, my monthly degustabox.
my january degustabox came packed with 10 items, five of these items were completely new to me, and the other five were items i am familiar with the brand.
in my box: Welche's Fruit 'n yogurt snacks/ Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn/ ALO aloe vera beverage/ Cello Whisps/ Mconnells Korma curry sauce/ Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals/ Go Organically Fruit Snacks/ Entemann's Little Bites Party Cakes/ Hungry Jack Mix/ Live Smart Bar
- Welch's Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks: real fruit snacks surrounded by a creamy yogurt. these snack packs are also gluten free, low in fat, and 100% of your recommended vitamin C. available in strawberry, blueberry, and cherry.
- Entenmann's Little Bites Party Cakes: my box included one pouch containing 4 mini butter yellow cakes with sprinkles. these sell as a 5ct box (4 cakes to a pouch).
- Live Smart Kids: my box contained one bar in the banana split flavor, not a fan of the flavor but would totally eat this bar as it's nut-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
- Cello Whisps: these were new to me, and boy are they somewhat addicting. Cello Whisps are a baked parmesan cheese snack that are great for snacking, adding to a salad for crunch and made they are made solely from parmesan cheese.
- Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix: i've definitely cooked up waffles and pancakes using Hungry Jack mix in the past and know how easy this mix is to use, generally just add water and you're all set. i haven't tried the mix yet but very interested in this pumpkin spice flavor.
- Go Organically Fruit Snacks: I don't generally purchase fruit snacks but i also don't turn them down when offered so let's just say i enjoyed a few of these USDA-certified organic fruit snacks. Go Organically makes their snacks with real fruit, and they are also GMO-free, gluten-free, and preservative free.
- McDonnells Korma Curry Sauce: a creamy curry sauce mix, a great way to marinate meat or dress up boring veggies or protein.
- Alo Refresh: i've been fortunate to try ALO refresh juice in a previous degustabox and this month's box came with a cucumber and cantaloupe flavored ALO. made with all-natural non-GMO ingredients using straight-from-the-leaf aloe vera pulp and juice. this is a nice refreshing alternative for when you burn out on coconut water.
- Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals: packaged in individual sachets are dissolvable honey and ginger. a great way to spice up your water and the addition of ginger is a natural helper for nausea and digestion.
- Jolly Time Healthy Pop Butter Pop Corn: having purchased Jolly Time popcorn many times, it is fair to say i am very familiar with this brand. endorsed by Weight Watchers, Healthy Pop is gluten-free, and uses non-GMO popcorn kernels, hard to pass this brand up!
check back soon at 6PST today to see what item from this month's box i use in a recipe!
Degustbox subscribers have zero long term commitment; that means you can sign up and receive a surprise subscription box every month until you say stop! still unsure about what Degustabox is check out my previous reviews below
thank you Degustabox for sending a january box my way in exchange for my honest review.